Conor McGregor Says He ‘Lost The Match But Won The Battle’ Against Khabib’s Team

Posted on


Conor McGregor has taken to Twitter as soon as once more, following his brutal defeat to arch-rival Khabib Nurmagomedov on Sunday morning.

The Irishman was once compelled to faucet out past due within the fourth spherical after the Russian fighter trapped him in one among his trademark choke holds.

It noticed the Dagestani local retain his light-weight name and lengthen his improbable unbeaten file within the UFC to 27-Zero.

But the bout was once marred in controversy when the 30-year-old winner jumped out of the cage and assault his opponent’s training body of workers.

Three males then entered the octagon and landed blows on McGregor.

Three males had been later arrested and launched after the Dubliner made up our minds to not press fees.

In the quick aftermath McGregor stayed silent, simplest to tweet that he felt it was once a excellent struggle and was once ‘taking a look ahead to the rematch’.

A 2nd tweet by way of the 30-year-old has raised hypothesis of an additional of a go back to the UFC – amid fears he would possibly retire.

Shared to the fighter’s 7.46million fans the tweet displays McGregor taking part in a drink of what appears to be his trademark whisky, and says: “We misplaced the fit however gained the combat. The conflict is going on.”

UFC boss Dana White additionally introduced that Khabib has now not won his $2m handbag for the struggle because of the mass brawl and two different combatants from his camp will ‘by no means’ struggle for the corporate once more.

White is but to substantiate whether or not a rematch will happen.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *